Qatargas; 11 positions
Posting date : Saturday, March 10, 2007 Expiry date : Saturday, March 24, 2007
JOINT THE WINNING TEAM OF QATARGAS PROFESSIONALS
Qatargas (Qatargas Operating Company Limited) owns and operates Qatar’s first and major LNG Plant, utilizing gas from the country’s giant North Field.
GAS PLANT & REFINERY INSTRUCTORS
Experience & Qualifications:
• College / Technical Institute qualification or equivalent educational background.
• Capable of explaining DCS process control and architecture fundamentals.
• 10 years operations experience as DCS panel operator or shift supervisor in the oil and gas processing industry, of which at least 1 year should have been as an instructor.
• Interpersonal skills to give and receive information in a multicultural audience.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare training course material content in electronic format.
• Conduct classroom training and field process equipment familiarization.
• Conduct plant overview and familiarization induction courses.
• Prepare On the Job Training task lists and field demonstrate SOPs.
• Assist in set-up and administration of a Competency Based System.
• Prepare training performance report for each nominated participant.
• Log and report all training activities.
Strong hands-on experience in the particular discipline / equipment is required for the following positions:
PROCESS INSTRUCTOR, UTILITIES
PROCESS INSTRUCTOR, REFINERY
STORAGE and LOADING (S&L) INSTRUCTOR
SULPHUR RECOVERY UNIT (SRU) INSTRUCTOR
INLET RECEIVING (OFFSHORE / INLET) INSTRUCTOR
Previous process simulator training experience (or DCS architecture knowledge considered) is required for the following position:
OTS INSTRUCTOR (PROCESS SIMULATOR TRAINING INSTRUCTOR)
• Conduct DCS Process Operations training.
• Conduct Classroom training sessions using OTS.
• Maintain OTS Hardware and perform OTS software housekeeping.
In addition to supervisory experience, 3 year training related experience is required for the following position:
VENDOR TRAINING COORDINATOR
• Administration of vendor training selection process
• Review scope of training services offered by equipment providers.
• Apprise terms and financial conditions offered for training services.
• Coordination vendor Site / Works training activities.
• Oversee execution of vendor provided training programs.
A BSc, BEng or HND is required for the following position:
ON-JOB TRAINING INSTRUCTOR
• Prepare and provide On-job and Technical Training to trainers and staff on development in Plant Operations and Maintenance Group.
A BSc, BEng or HND with 4 years experience as a Technical Instructor is required for the following position:
• Prepare and deliver Competency based Plant specific Technical training to Trainees and soft on development in the Plant Operations department.
• Issue training assignments to trainees and staff as required and maintain candidates NVQ/TAFE Competency portfolios as an Internal Assessor.
Experience & Qualifications:
• HND, HNC, Diploma or relevant Trade Qualifications relating to Petrochemical Operations or equivalent.
• 12 years relevant process operation supervision experience in LNG production.
• Experience in onshore / offshore projects especially LNG / gas treatment plant, ship loading applications and port activities.
• At least 3 years experience in Technical Authoring in the hydrocarbon / petrochemical industry.
Enthusiastic graduates in earth sciences or reservoir / petroleum are required for our subsurface project team based in Kuala Lumpur.
Candidate should have some postgraduate or gap your experience, or be graduating with Masters or PhD in 2007.
Qatargas offers a secure expatriate lifestyle in an international community with modern educational, medical and recreational facilities, competitive tax-free salaries, a full range of benefits, including family or bachelor housing, furnishings and generous paid annual vacation back to your country or origin. For more information about Qatargas, the expatriate community, benefits and Qatar in general, visit www.qatargas.com.qa
Recruitment is being conducted by Uzma Engineering (514669-P) a specialist supplier of personnel in the oil and gas industry. Apply by email stating the position in the header and attach a CV giving details of your work experience, software expertise and qualifications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting - Journalism - Logistics - Research Development - Secretarial - Education - Manufacturing - Sales - Advertising - Energy - Marketing PR - Safety Control - Architectural - Engineering - Communications - Social Services - Automotive - Food Beverage - Medical Services - Fresh Graduate - Banking - General Management - Merchandising - Telecommunications - Building Construction - Health Beauty Care - Mining - Top Executives - Business Development - Hospitality - Printing Publishing - Tourism - Secretary - HR - Procurement - Trading - Counseling - Information Technology - Property - Transportation - Design - Insurance - Quality Assurance
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
Qatargas; 11 positions