Latest info job career vacancy opportunity.Informasi lowongan lamaran peluang kerja, karir, pekerjaan terbaru :
Coca-Cola Bottling Indonesia (CCBI) - National Office is inviting the right
candidate to fill in the position in Human Resources area of National
Remuneration & Policy.
In you capacity as the National Remuneration & Policy Manager, you will be
challenged to manage the following accountabilities :
NATIONAL REMUNERATION & POLICY MANAGER
* Plan , design, recommend to Management effective National Remuneration System and program (such as salary increase, incentives, bonuses, and benefit programs) in order to support the achievement of business obejectives
* Conduct remuneration system mapping across all Unit Operations, identify differences and plan for standardization for the purpose of one National remuneration system.
* Develop the monitoring programs to measure the effectiveness of existing compensation plans and practices, recommend the revision as well as new plans to ensure the achievement of objective.
* Provide consulting service in the area of compensation to National Office and Unit Operations managers, including the design of creative solutions to specific compensation programs.
* Review personnel cost analysis and make recommendation for improvement purposes to the management in NO and Unit Operation concerned. Develop and recommend Policies and Procedures and ensure they are adhered to by all Unit Operations after approvals .
* Conduct or participate on Salary & Benefits survey, present result and recommendation to management in order to achieve the remuneration policy set up by the management.
* Provide direction to the description and evaluation of salaried positions throughout the company.
* Maintain good communication with other Remuneration Managers outside the system to keep up-to-date on all aspects of remuneration.
* Update management with local and country compensation laws and regulations in order to assure company compliance.
* Coordinate the Job Evaluation Committee to ensure that all new jobs are evaluated properly and ensure they are administered after approved.
* Ensure all employment changes are properly administered and implemented.
* Manage industrial relations and OHS (Occupational health and safety) areas.
In charge for the aforementioned essential role, you would be expected to have the following qualifications :
* Bachelor Degree from any discipline, preferably coupled with postgraduate degree in Economy, Management, or Psychology-
* Holding a minimum of ten (10) years working experience in managerial level
* Demonstrate excellent analytical conceptual and strategic thinking
* Fluent English communication written skill is a must
* Business acumen (driving profitable business strategy coupled with superb business understanding)
* Excellent Leadership and Management skill
* Demonstrate good monitoring and reporting system
Interested candidates are required to send the application letter together with CV and recent photograph, not later than 2 (two) weeks to :
Candidates will short-listed for interview