You seek the right partner
We provide a future together
Standard Chartered PLC is listed on both the London Stock Exchange and the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong and is ranked in the top 25 among FTSE 100 companies by market capitalization.
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a essence of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
In Indonesia, Standard Chartered Bank is one of the oldest banks. Operating since 1863 in Batavia, Standard Chartered Bank Indonesia has 14 branches in 7 largest cities in Indonesia: Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Semarang, Medan, Solo and Denpasar which makes Standard Chartered Bank as one of the international banks with the largest geographical footprint in Indonesia.
We are looking for:
RELATIONSHIP MANAGER-WEALTH MANAGEMENT
The incumbents will need to expand the Bank’s customer base, set
strategic plans for the business within agreed risk parameters and quality standards, and work closely with all product partners and business functions. The responsibilities will include the establishment new markets, maintain existing and potential customers.
The below requirements are what it takes for you to succeed in performing the job:
* Minimum Bachelor degree/S1 with balanced academic achievements and social activities
* Preferably come from Banking Industry; candidates from other financial institutions such as Securities, Insurance, and Leasing are welcome to apply
* Preferably having the knowledge of banking products
* Strong networking
* Strong analytical thinking, negotiating and marketing skills
* Excellent customer service orientation
* Excellent English (written and spoken)
* Good knowledge on the economic and business environment in Indonesia
* Willingness to have learning experience in all branches, e.g.: Jakarta, Surabaya & Solo
We will expand your horizons and enrich you to become the future leaders of the organisation through extensive people development programmes as well as product knowledge.
To those of you who believe can make a difference, please read carefully the below recruitment process:
1. Take part in the online test: www.standardchartered.com>>>Careers>>Consumer Banking Sales and Agency Position>>I Agree>>Yes>>Next Page>>Select a Country (Indonesia) >>Search Jobs >>Details>> CRM (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGER) Aply>>New User>> Complete Login Details>>Register>>Click Here>> Complete Candidate Profile>>Submit>>Tests>> Test Language>> Start Test>>Start
There will be an applicant code (e.g: 113375) on the screen after & before you take the test
2. Upon completion of the test – you must email your resume, full name and application code to:
The Application Code’s format on the SUBJECT of your email should be: RM - (Name) (application code) (area), E.g: RM – (Hadi Broto) (113375) (Bandung)
Short listed candidates who had passed the on line tests will be contacted directly for interview session
POSITION : RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
LOCATION : JAKARTA, SURABAYA, BANDUNG, SEMARANG, MEDAN, SOLO AND DENPASAR
CLOSING DATE : 1 MONTH PERIODE
Accounting - Journalism - Logistics - Research Development - Secretarial - Education - Manufacturing - Sales - Advertising - Energy - Marketing PR - Safety Control - Architectural - Engineering - Communications - Social Services - Automotive - Food Beverage - Medical Services - Fresh Graduate - Banking - General Management - Merchandising - Telecommunications - Building Construction - Health Beauty Care - Mining - Top Executives - Business Development - Hospitality - Printing Publishing - Tourism - Secretary - HR - Procurement - Trading - Counseling - Information Technology - Property - Transportation - Design - Insurance - Quality Assurance
Monday, May 21, 2007
You seek the right partner
Diposting oleh Bloggerism di 11:40 AM